Services - Valuation Services
Many factors may influence the end result: business activities, economic climate, location, goodwill, management structure, tax considerations and even the purpose of the valuation.
We are experienced in all methods used in valuing a business, from a wide variety of industry sectors. We track transactions and maintain an internal database of the various profit, turnover and asset ratios used in deals, at various points in time. This allows us to provide the best advice to both buyers and sellers on the value of their own or targeted businesses.
We recognise that providing a valuation is usually meeting only part of a client's needs, so our valuation expertise is often linked with other services including corporate finance, forensic accounting or tax.
Examples of when a valuation can be helpful:
- Business acquisitions, mergers or joint ventures
- Business sales or grooming a business for future sale
- Litigation (such as divorce or professional negligence)
- Existing or new shareholders, minority interests
- Employee incentivisation via shares or options