Date: Tue, 26/02/2019
Time: 16:00 to 18:30
RSVP Date: Mon, 18/02/2019
Location: Highcliffe Castle, Rothesay Drive, Highcliffe, Dorset
But with this freedom comes more responsibility and complexity.
There is a lot to think about when making decisions about your pension. What is right for you?
- Make the new rules work for you and don’t miss out!
- What level of income will you actually need in retirement and how can you best create this?
- You can now drain your pension pot, but is this advisable?
- How much do you want to leave behind for your children and how does that affect Inheritance Tax?
- Already retired? The new rules are still relevant and should not be ignored.
- James Phillips, Director, FCFP
- Julian Smith, Tax Partner
James and Julian will clarify what you can and can’t do and the opportunities available to you.
If you have any questions our team will be around after the presentation to chat over a glass of wine and a buffet.
To reserve your free place(s), please contact Izzy Hamilton:
T 01202 663657
If unable to attend, would you be interested in another date?
This event is free to attend