Date: Wed, 25/02/2015
Time: 08:00 to 14:00
RSVP Date: Mon, 16/02/2015
Location: Exeter Racecourse, Kennford, Exeter, Devon, EX6 7XS
Francis Clark are hosting a seminar which brings together people representing the funding and support streams potentially available to SMEs. This year our keynote speaker will be business and economics journalist Declan Curry.
Following recent announcements on funding streams, the event is relevant to Owner/Managers looking to find a way through, what may appear at times to be, a “funding maze”.
- Keynote speaker – Declan Curry
- Presentations and participation from major providers of business funding and support
- Case studies
- Short/sharp presentations by funders to assist the Owner/Manager in ascertaining whether a funding stream is right for them
- Networking opportunities for Owner/Managers to ask ‘one-to-one’ questions
- Coverage of grants, debt and equity
- A reminder of many established funds ‘open for business’
This event is free to attend, places are limited to two representatives per business and will be available on a first come first served basis.
Click here to view the event flyer.
To reserve your place please complete the online booking form below.
This event is free to attend