Francis Clark are delighted to present our 8th annual Finance in Cornwall event, which has become an integral part of ‘Cornwall Business Week’.
The event looks to bring together people representing the funding and support streams potentially available to SMEs. Therefore, the event is of great relevance to Business Owners and Managers looking to find the best finance options available for their business and the support on offer to help them achieve their aims. This year’s event includes presentations from the big banks as well the “alternative” finance providers.
- Presentations and participation from major providers of business funding and business support
- Case studies
- Targeted sessions dedicated to ‘Start Ups/Businesses less than 2 years old’ and ‘Businesses more than 2 years old’
- Short/sharp presentations by funders to assist the Owner/Manager in assessing which funding stream is right for them
- Networking opportunites for Owner/Managers to ask ‘one-to-one’ questions
- Coverage of grants, debt and equity
- A reminder that many established funds are ‘open for business’
08:00 Registration including tea/coffee and Danish pastries
08:30 Presentations begin
09:40 Break, tea/coffee and biscuits
10:00 Presentations continue
11:20 Break, tea/coffee and biscuits
11:40 Presentations continue
13:00 Close of seminar, followed by buffet lunch
This event is free to attend, places are limited to two representatives per business and will be available on a first come first served basis.
To reserve your place please complete the online booking form below.