Date: Mon, 14/05/2018
Time: 09:30 to 13:00
RSVP Date: Mon, 07/05/2018
Location: Buckfast Abbey, Buckfast, Devon TQ11 0EE
Our annual series of Charity Seminars held across the region will this year focus on the various elements involved in building a sustainable charity.
We are delighted that a number of guest speakers will be taking part and we believe the seminar programme will be highly engaging and relevant to a broad range of charities.
There will be opportunities throughout the event to ask questions during the sessions and to speak to presenters 'one to one' during the breaks to follow up on any issues raised.
The seminar programme will cover:
- Creating a vision: How to build a resilient organisation and resilient teams
- Turning a vision into a plan: What does a good plan look like and how do you obtain funding?
- Keeping the plan on track: This session will focus on key aspects of financial reporting including the different information requirements of management and trustees
- Effective trustee boards as part of building a sustainable charity
- Real relationships that provide sustainable income
- Why are you here? Achieving impact from your fundraising messages
To reserve your place, please complete the online booking form below.
This event is free to attend