Date: Tue, 06/11/2018
Time: 08:00 to 10:00
RSVP Date: Mon, 05/11/2018
Location: PKF Francis Clark, Lowin House, Tregolls Road, Truro, TR1 2NA
This month's Breakfast Briefing is focused on the much maligned subject of "accounts". Sometimes seen as confusing or just a necessary evil (for the Tax Man), accounts can and should be an integral tool in the arsenal of the Owner Manager.
The morning will be a fun filled and informative briefing that will give “accounts” the prominence they deserve. We will be looking at:
- Demystifying the P&L and Balance Sheet
- A few things to look for to attest the credibility of accounts information
- The power of benchmarking
- Use of Key Performance Indicators
- Cloud Accounting – a brave new world
- Making the accounts work for you
Places are limited and will be available on a first come first served basis. Please note there is no parking on site for this event.
To reserve your place please complete the online booking form below.
This event is free to attend