Date: Tue, 08/01/2019
Time: 08:00 to 10:00
RSVP Date: Tue, 01/01/2019
Location: PKF Francis Clark, Lowin House, Tregolls Road, Truro, TR1 2NA
This month's Breakfast Briefing is focused on the theme of 'low carbon' (or 'clean growth' as it is referred to in the UK governments 'The Grand Challenges').
We will be joined by Tevi, Cornwall New Energy and others to deliver an information packed breakfast briefing that will disseminate information to assist the Owner Manager of the SME in embedding, or further embedding, 'clean growth' into your business ethos. Topics being covered include:
- Cornwall & Isles of Scilly and the low carbon economy – an update
- Overview of the business support available to businesses in Cornwall and Isles of Scilly
- Case studies showing how low carbon projects delivered additional profit and improved a business’ sustainability
- Reducing operating costs
- Enabling new energy costs and services to be brought to the market
- The circular economy and local energy generation – tomorrow’s themes today
And if that is not enough, breakfast will be provided.
Places are limited and will be available on a first come first served basis. Please note there is no parking on site for this event.
To reserve your place please complete the online booking form below.
This event is free to attend